Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

DCM4CHE Support Forums » michael

User Profile for Michael
michael
  community contributor

Name: Michael  
Status Level: community contributor (422)
Total Posts: 422
Total Questions: 65 (4 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Mac Pro best RAID configuration for DCM4CHE?

Any thoughts? RAID 5 is considered unsafe by many people these days, because the size of current h...
Re: Database choices

A couple of weeks ago some folk were reporting Oracle were eliminating the Basic and Silver support...
Re: Database choices

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Damien, but just to add to what he said, there are various Open ...
Re: Deleting Study automatically

Storage Commitment is a way to ensure that the study has been successfully stored on the remote DICO...
Re: Deleting Study automatically

Where can I enable "Storage Commitment" ? Try searching the forums for "commitment". Just change...

Recent Questions:
Wildcards or substring match against MWL item data in MWL query?

If I want to have mwl-cfindrq.xsl match MWL items that start with a particular string, is this possi...

If I want to have mwl-cfindrq.xsl match MWL items that start with a particular string, is this possi...